Let’s say that the interior of your house is decked up with alluring houseplants. So now is the time to decorate the front porch. Apart from adding value to your home’s curb appeal, front porch planters have the ability to prepare a quintessential spot for the guest. Whether there is a sunny entrance that requires some beautiful petunias or a shady porch that asks for trailing English ivy, adding suitable plants will breathe some extra life to your property for sure.
Mentioned below find some of the best front porch planters ideas that will allow you to upgrade your entrance in the best possible way. Henceforth, without any further ado, let us get started.
- English Ivy: If you are someone who has been searching for a trailing plant for a long time now, one of the best options available is English Ivy. Whether you want to leave it trailing upwards or want to hang it, the plant will never disappoint you. You can get hold of this wonderful plant by getting in touch with reliable providers. Start by doing your research. There are a number of providers. See which one according to you is apt.
- Vintage Farmhouse Umbrella Stand: Umbrella stands are mind blowing when it comes to storing umbrellas whether dry or wet. What you can do is place the stand in the hallway or the front porch. With that said, invest in a premium quality umbrella stand and get started. The market is filled with numerous umbrella stands. All of them are known to offer numerous benefits. So what you can do is discover the options and purchase one that is suitable for your porch.
- Petunias: Petunias are a vibrant alternative for adorning your front door with flowers if your front door gets a lot of sun. Place them in a hanging basket, let flowers trail down from a hanging planter, or use them to line your steps or in pots around your door.
- Farmhouse Porch & Patio Planter: Tall vintage rustic planters will breathe new life into your modern farmhouse porch decor. Ideal for a cabin, lake house, mountain residence, or lodge. As a set by the front door or as a single planter for your favorite plants or flowers, they have a unique look.
- Use a bird of paradise plant to give your entryway a tropical feel: According to Costa Farms, they can thrive in the sun or the shade, but if you obtain an orange bird of paradise, you’ll want to put it in bright sunshine to really bring out the blossoms. If you live somewhere where it gets cold in the winter, bring it inside before something gets too frigid.
- Include cladding on the walls: Enhance the appearance of the entrance porch with low-maintenance wall cladding. Natural stone, travertine, wood, or wall tiles, which come in a variety of styles, can be used to decorate the walls. Keep in mind that wood cladding will need to be maintained on a regular basis.
- Great Lighting: Good lighting has the power to transform an ordinary entrance porch into a magnificent one while also preventing mishaps. To create a well-lit environment, use a pendant light or ceiling-mounted light fixtures. For homes with a classic design, use decorative lighting, and for homes with a contemporary style, use modern diffused lighting. Diffused lighting should be utilized to illuminate planters.
Time to upgrade the front porch
There are numerous options for modernizing the exterior design of your property. Without having to restore the entire exterior, renovating and decorating your front porch may make a major impact on the look and feel of your home. We hope these ideas have inspired you to get started.