Hyperbaric oxygen therapy provides Oxygen in increased concentrations and has been shown to enhance cellular respiration. This can help with numerous health conditions where the body needs more Oxygen, such as heart failure, respiratory failure, cancer, stroke patients, and more. It can also help wounds and other parts of the body heal faster by boosting blood circulation and reactivating cells.
The hyperbaric oxygen therapy London facility offers private clinician rooms comfortable with a flatbed on an adjustable headrest that supports your back whilst sleeping or relaxing during treatment. There is also a control panel with lights that indicate how much Oxygen is being fed into your chamber.
There are several ways to use hyperbaric oxygen therapy necessary in London.
Hyperbaric Oxygen could improve the health and well-being of children and adults with breathing problems, respiratory failure and breathing difficulties such as asthma.
Hyperbaric Oxygen could help foster respiration in healthy people suffering from low oxygen levels in their blood.
Hyperbaric Oxygen could treat injuries and conditions that cause a build-up of fluid or swelling, such as arthritis, tendonitis and fibrotic lung diseases.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy can be used for treating animals such as horses, dogs, cats, rabbits and birds with respiratory problems or injuries.
Skin wounds of various types, including burns, skin ulcers, and surgical scars, are treated with hyperbaric oxygen treatment. The treatment can also be combined with traditional surgery to help speed up healing in various ways.
There are four types of hyperbaric oxygen therapy London, each with slightly different uses and additional equipment.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for routine use via a face mask in an office-like setting.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for first aid situations. This type involves breathing directly from a bag via a face mask, i.e. without individual chambers or equipment.
- The hyperbaric chamber london uses oxygen therapy for wounds. This type involves direct contact with the patient or the affected area via a face mask. The treatment takes place in individual chambers with treatment and monitoring equipment close at hand to enable immediate action should there be any problems.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy in a hospital setting. This type involves the patient being quickly and easily transferred to the hyperbaric oxygen chamber for treatment and monitoring.
How Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy London Suit Well?
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy could be the perfect option for adults who have breathing problems or difficulty breathing, children suffering from respiratory conditions, or animals recovering from an injury. It is also helpful in dental surgery to speed up the healing of wounds and other body areas.
The use or abuse of hyperbaric Oxygen could result in problems. These could include:
- Abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle cramp
- Persistent cough, chesty cough and wheezing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Headache, dizziness and blurred vision
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is nice to help ease breathing difficulties and is available in London, UK. It can help with the treatment of healing wounds and injuries. Hypertension (high blood pressure) prevention and liver disease treatment are beneficial for treating heart failure, COPD, and multiple sclerosis patients. Due to the possibility of difficulties during or after hyperbaric oxygen therapy, we urge that you see your doctor before undertaking this treatment under his or her care.