If you are wondering how to use the face ID to lock apps like whatsapp, facebook, and telegram, this is the piece which is apt for you. If you are an iPhone user, you can make use of the face ID lock feature for complete security of not only your phone but also the social media applications. You no more have to enter the screen lock. Just make use of the face ID and it is done.
Face ID, famously known as face recognition was launched in the year 2017. This feature came with the iPhone X which is basically acknowledged as the universal specification for facial unlocking. Specifically, this is the feature which was invented for enhancements in your face. Let’s say you have a lot of hair growing on your face or your beard is just too much, you need to get rid of it soon. If not, then unlocking the phone will surely be a task.
However, you need to keep in mind that while using the feature, you need to first validate your identity with the help of a security code. This should be done because it comes handy if you are not able to unlock with the face ID. What’s great about the feature is you will be able to react and reply even when your phone is locked. Facial recognition is that easy and hassle free.
Whatsapp locked with facial recognition
- Take your iPhone and go to Whatsapp.
- Now, go to the settings which is at the base of the display at the right hand corner.
- Go to the account button.
- Click the privacy option.
- Next, you need to go to the screen lock button.
- Go to the toggle adjacent to the required facial recognition button.
- Hence, for for an hour or more, you can opt to encrypt Whatsapp then and there
I would like to recommend that you should give a thought about the “instantly” substitute for better perks. In the coming future, making use of Face ID will also help you open the chat app directly. You will be able to check the notification and reply to video and voice calls even if the application is locked.
Telegram locked with facial recognition
- First go to the store and download the telegram application.
- Click on the configuration button.
- Go to privacy and opt for security then and there.
- Then go to the face and passcode identification butto. However, to use the facial recognition for telegrams, you will have to first set up a passcode. Only then you will be able to enjoy the perks.