Even if you are naturally confident, charismatic and charming, resist the temptation to wing your medical school mock interview. Because you can only excel your mock interview for medical school when you have answered the medical school mock interview questions with it.
Given below is a list of classical medical interview questions that you must practice to clear your Medical School mock interview. The key is to think through all these questions before you walk through the door!
About Character and Personality
- Identify your greatest strengths and weaknesses
- How much exposure do you have when it comes to travel and culture?
- As a pre-med student, what skills did you use to manage your time and relax?
- How do you assess your compassion and empathy? Think of examples
- What fun activities do you love? If you are granted 3 wishes for making this world a better place what would they be and why?
- Define success. After twenty years as a physician, what do you think is success and how can you achieve it?
- What are the qualities required in a physician? Can you provide an example that embodies all the beliefs, ideals and values?
- Do you have any experiences in working with sick people? What have these experiences taught you?
- Do you have any role models in the medical field?
- How many people have influenced you in your decision to pursue a medical career?
- Did you face any major challenges in your academics? Why and when did they occur?
- If you invite 4 people for dinner who would they be and why? What would you talk about at dinner?
- Which is the most common thing that excites you about studying medicine?
- What are the current trends in the Healthcare industry?
- Which are the most harmful health issues today?
- What according to you are the restrictive and negative aspects of medicine from a professional aspect?
- If you had to choose between academic and clinical medicine as a profession, which one would you pick?
- What are the Social responsibilities of a physician which is one of the most important social problems in the world?
- How do you think National Health Insurance is helpful? How does it affect patients, physicians and Society?
- How do you stay in touch with the current events?
- Which films, books and other social media come to your mind when you talk about science education?
- What do you feel about medically assisted suicide?
- How will you treat a patient who has been tested positive for HIV?
- Are you aware of any trending controversies in the area of medical ethics?
- Have you encountered any moral dilemmas in the medical profession?
- What are the different issues and feelings that are experienced by a terminally ill patient as compared to other patients?
- How would you address a teenage pregnancy?
- If you fall into a minority category, how will you pray for a medical school mock interview?
- How has gender impacted your decision to be in the medical profession?
- How can you meet the needs of a multicultural, multi-ethnic patient population?
- How has adversity shaped you when you had Limited financial means?
To briefly conclude, you must hire the best medical school mock interview services for clearing your mock interview for medical school.