In order to function properly, our body often requires a proper cleanse.
For that reason alone, people try different methods, all intended to clear the skin, keep a youthful appearance and refresh the organs in the body.
There are many different techniques, but there is one that stands out. The one that cleanses your body with the help of juices from various vegetables and fruits.
This way, your body can receive the vitamins and the minerals that it needs and its physique will remain operative and energized. Also, vegetables and fruits are packed with antioxidants that help the skin look younger.
There are some downsides however:
The people that use this kind of body cleanse method, may opt for fruits that contain large amounts of natural sugars, and that can lead to hormonal disruption, obesity and hypertension. This means that if you are suffering from hormonal imbalance or anxiety, or both, this method is not the best choice for you.
When using this cleanse method, it is very important that you ALWAYS use products that are organic.
Benefits of soup cleanse
One of the cleanest meals that you can eat are definitely soups. It is a detoxifier in a bowl, which will give your body beneficial compounds and nutrients.
With organism detoxification you can increase the performance of your gut, kidneys, lungs, lymphatic system and liver. The soup cleanse method will enable your body to acquire the necessary amino and fatty acids which stimulate the immunity and alleviate digestion.
Soups are also a very good sources of energy, they can control the blood sugar, balance the weight and they can also improve the mental sanity.
How to do it right
Soup cleanse lasts for one to three days. Phase number one starts with day one, and 30 days later, increase the lasting time to 3.
You will need to consume 5-6 soups every day, and if you think that it is not enough, just get a refill.
Only prepare vegetable foods that contain healthy products. This will fill your body with energy to be spent during your daily activities. Also, include broths that are nutrient rich. Proper hydration is also very important, because the water will remove the excess of water that is stuck in your body, and it will also flush out the toxins. Also, prepare the soup a couple of days prior to consumption, because this will help you to stay organized at all times.
Preparation of the soup detox recipes
- Start the process by preparing a broth. Vegetable, bone broth or miso
- Add the healing spices like ginger, garlic, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon.
- Then add the veggies and greens: onion, leeks, spinach, carrots, kale.
- Starchy vegetables like plantain, butternut squash, beets, parsnips and sweet potatoes are also a great option.
- Never forget about the proteins: lentils, beans and nuts
- You can add other things like olive oil, ghee, coconut oil, avocado and avocado oil.
- Finally, blend all the ingredients together.
We will show you 3 amazing detox soup recipes:
Broccoli detox soup
- Two and a half cups of broccoli florets
- Three finely diced, celery stalks
- One finely diced onion
- One cup of spinach or kale
- Two finely chopped and peeled carrots
- Two cups of bone or vegetable broth
- Half a teaspoon of sea salt
- Freshly squeezed juice from half a lemon
- Two tablespoons of coconut oil
- Two tablespoons of collagen (this one is optional)
How to prepare it:
Heat the coconut oil in a pot, then add the celery sticks, broccoli and the onion. Cook the mixture for five minutes and then add the broth. When the soup reaches its boiling point, let it simmer for five minutes, and then blend it until it becomes thick and even.
Ginger carrot detox soup
- Two pounds of chopped carrots
- Two chopped and peeled onions
- Six cups of vegetable or bone broth
- Three tbsp. of fresh ginger
- Three chopped garlic cloves
- One cup of coconut milk
- Black pepper, onion powder and sea salt to enhance the taste
- Two tbsp. of coconut oil or ghee
- Two tablespoons of collagen powder or plain protein (optional)
How to prepare it:
Combine the carrots, the garlic, broth and ginger in a pain and boil the mixture and then let it simmer. Then sauté the onions in a separate pan and add ghee. Stop when you get a homogenous texture. Next, blend the onions and the broth mixture in a blender, until you get a thick and smooth mixture. Finally, add the seasonings and the coconut milk and stir well.
Red lentil detox soup
- Quarter cup of olive oil, coconut oil or ghee
- Two peeled and chopped sweet potatoes
- One peeled and chopped apple
- One small, chopped white onion
- Two chopped and peeled carrots
- Half a cup of rinsed red lentils
- Half a teaspoon of ground cumin
- Half a tsp. of chili powder
- Half a tsp. of paprika
- Four and a half cups of vegetable or bone broth
- Peeled and minced, one-inch ginger root
- Black pepper and sea salt
- You can optionally add coconut cream for topping
How to prepare it:
The first thing that you are going to need to do is to warm up the oil on medium heat, and then put the onion, the apple, carrots and the sweet potatoes in a pot. Cook the vegetable and the apple until you notice that the onions crystalize, which is about ten minutes. Then add the cumin, paprika, chili powder, lentils, ginger and the broth inside the pot. Let the soup reach its boiling point and then let it simmer for 30 minutes. Blend the soup until you get a thick and even mixture and then pour it in the pot again. Let the soup simmer and if needed, add more water. The last thing to do here is to season it well.
Leave a Reply